Jalpaiguri Government Engineering College
Jalpaiguri,West Bengal, India
Designation: Assistant Professor, (W. B. E. S.)
Email Id.: email@example.com
Mathematics in all Departments
|Post Graduation||M.Sc. in Mathematics from Visva-Bharati University|
|Graduation||B.Sc. in Mathematics from University of Calcutta|
|Other Academic Qualifications||B.Ed. from University of North Bengal|
1. Assistant Professor in Mathematics in Coochbehar Government Engineering College, Coochbehar.
2. Assistant Professor in Mathematics in Kabi Jagadram Roy Government General Degree College, Mejia, Bankura.
3. Assistant Master in Mathematics in Jalpaiguri Zilla School, Jalpaiguri.
4. Assistant Teacher in Binuria N.B. High School, Birbhum.
5. Assistant Teacher in Dr. Sudhakrishna High School, Birbhum.
1. Debjyoti Chatterjee, S.K. Samanta, An axiomatic development of multi-natual numbers, International Journal of Mathematics Trends and Technology(IJMTT), 48(2) (2017) 136-146.
2. P Mukherjee, Debjyoti Chatterjee, A Acharyya, Influence of oblique magnetic field on the impact ionization rate of charge carriers in semiconductors, Journal of Computational Electronics, 16(3), 503-513.
3. Debjyoti Chatterjee, S.K. Samanta, A study on multi-integers forming a multi-integral domain, Annals of Fuzzy Mathematics and Informatics, 15(2), 149-167.
4. Debjyoti Chatterjee, S.K. Samanta, A study on multi-rational numbers forming a multi-field, International Journal of Mathematics Trends and Technology(IJMTT), 66(5), 107-123.
5. Debjyoti Chatterjee, Jyanta Pal, Multiset Redefined, Journal of Seybold Report, 15(7), 1923-1939.
1. Presented a paper titled ‘A study on multi-number system and its use to develop metric in multiset context’ in the YOUNG SCIENTISTS’ CONFERENCE as a part of India International Science Festival - 2019 (November 5-8, 2019), Biswa Bangla Convention Centre, Kolkata.
2. Presented a paper in 3rd Regional Science & Technology Congress-2018 (Northern Region) (December 12-13) at Jalpaiguri Govt. Engg. College, Jalpaiguri, W.B.