Jalpaiguri Government Engineering College
Jalpaiguri,West Bengal, India
Designation: Superintendent of Workshop & HOD of Workshop
Email Id.: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Primary Manufacturing Process
2. Advanced welding Technology
Environmental Air Pollution Control Technology and itâ€™s application in Automobile Engineering.
|Post Graduation||M.Tech. in Mechanical Handling Science and Technology from IIT Kharagpur|
|Graduation||B.E. in Mechanical Engineering from R.E. College, Durgapur (Presently NIT Durgapur)|
MIE â€“ Institute of Engineers (India)
1. Design Supervisor (Mechanical) â€“ Birla Technical Services Ltd., Kolkata.
â€“ 1 Year
2. Design Engineer (Mechanical) - KCT Bros. (CS) Ltd. Bharat Westfalia
Division. â€œTHAPAR HOUSEâ€ Strand Road, Kolkata. â€“ 4 Years.
1. Technical Expert in Jalpaiguri Siliguri Plastics Engineering Centre, Bidhan
Road, Siliguri under District Industrial Centre Jalpaiguri.
2. Secretary of Institute of Engineers, IE(I), North Bengal Local Centre,
1. Short Term Course / In House Training Programme on â€œInstitutional
Developmentâ€ under National Institute of Technical Teacherâ€™s Training and
2. Short Term Course / In House Training Programme on â€œEnergy
Conservationâ€ under Petrolium Conservation Research Association.
3. Short Term Course on â€œStandard Rules and Procedures of the World Bank
for Procurement of Goods, works and servicesâ€ from National Institute of
Financial Management- Faridabad.
4. Short Term Course / In House Training Programme on â€œThe Management
Capacity Building Training Programmeâ€ under TEQIP conducted by The
Centre for Personal Transformation.
5. Short Term Course / In House Training Programme on â€œHands on Tutorial
on LINUX OSâ€ under IEI, NBLC.
6. Short Term Course / In House Training Programme on â€œEfficient
Generation and Utilization of Energyâ€ organized by Jadavpur University,
IEM and JGEC.
7. Short Term Course / In House Training Programme on â€œ Energy
Application in Design and Analysis of Thermal Systemsâ€ under TEQIP
organized by JU.
1. â€œStudy of the cut size diameter of Diesel soot particulate matter arresting in
Electro-cyclone separatorâ€ - Published in International journal of Scientific
& Engineering Research, Volume 5, Issue 7, July â€“ 2014: ISSN 2229-5518.
2. â€œTheoretical modelling of Cyclone Separator as a Diesel Soot Particulate
filter with modified inner and outer vortex effectâ€ Published in National
Conference on Recent Development in Electrical Engineering, NCRDEF-
3. Study of Diesel Soot Particle Emission Control by Theoretical Modelling
of Electro Cyclone Separator â€“ Published in Journal of Engineering
Research and Application ISSN : 2248-9622, Vol. 8, Issue 6 (Part -II) June
2018, pp 26-33
4. â€œTheoretical Modelling of Electro-Cyclone Separator for Arresting Diesel
Soot Particulate Matterâ€-AMSE JOURNALS â€“2016-Series: Modelling C;
Vol. 77; NÂ° 1 ; pp 15-27 Submitted Dec. 2015; Revised March 13, 2016;
Accepted April 15, 2016