Jalpaiguri Government Engineering College
Jalpaiguri,West Bengal, India
Designation: Assistant Professor
Email Id.: email@example.com
PHYSICS in all Departments
HOD, In Charge, Department of Humanities
|Doctorate||Ph.D. from University of North Bengal|
|Post Graduation||M.Sc. in Physics from University of North Bengal|
|Graduation||B.Sc. in Physics from University of North Bengal|
|Other Academic Qualifications||B.Ed. from University of North Bengal|
 Assistant Professor in Physics in Darjeeling Government College Darjeeling
1. Probability for Primordial Black Holes in higher derivative theories, International Journal Of Modern Physics D 11, 4(2002)
2. Probability of Primordial Black Holes in a multidimensional universe with nonlinear scalar curvature terms, Phys. Rev. D 78, 084007(2008)
3. Holographic Dark Energy Model with Generalized Chaplygin Gas, ICTP Publication No. IC/ IR/2007/006
4. Singular Instanton in R4 gravity for open inflation, Class. Quantum Grav. 27, 215004(2010)
5. Cosmologies with interacting fluids in modified F(R) Horava- Lifshitz gravity, Phys. Rev. D 85, 024039(2012).
6. Holographic Dark Energy with Generalized Chaplygin Gas in Higher Dimensions, International Journal of Modern Physics D, Vol. 23, No. 2, 1450015(2014).
7. Observational Constraints on Extended Chaplygin Gas Cosmologies, Pramana – J. P hys. (2017) 89:29
8. Synthesis, Characterization and Crystal Structure of a Four-Coordinate Cobalt(II) Compound Incorporating Bis(3,5-dimethylpyrazol-1-yl)methane and Cyanate, Inorganic and Nano-Metal Chemistry, ISSN: 2470-1556 (Print) 2470-1564 (Online).
9. Interacting Tsallis holographic dark energy in higher dimensional cosmology, Astrophys Space Sci (2020) 365:98
10. Rényi holographic dark energy in higher dimension Cosmology, Annals of Physics 426 (2021) 168403