Jalpaiguri Government Engineering College
Jalpaiguri,West Bengal, India
Designation: Assistant Professor
Email Id.: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chemistry: Chemical Thermodynamics, Electrochemistry, Solid state and coordination chemistry
Basic Environmental Engineering and Elementary Biology: Basic of environment, Ecology, Air pollution and control
Chemistry, Nano-Chemistry, Green Chemistry, Biogenic Nano Materials, Nano Biotechnology, Spectroscopy
|Post Graduation||M. Sc. in Chemistry (Spl: Organic Chemistry) from University of Kalyani|
|Graduation||B.Sc. in Chemistry from University of Kalyani (K. N. College, Berhampore)|
Society for Materials Chemistry (SMC), India
UGC-CSIR NET-December, 2008 (CSIR-JRF)
1. N. Roy, Md. N. Alam, S. Mondal, I. Sk, R.A. Laskar, S. Das, D. Mandal and N. A. Begum, Exploring Indian Rosewood as a promising biogenic tool for the synthesis of metal nanoparticles with tailor-made morphologies, Process Biochemistry, 2012, 47, 1371-1380.
2. Md. N. Alam, N. Roy, D. Mandal and N. A. Begum, Green chemistry for nanochemistry: exploring medicinal plants for the biogenic synthesis of metal NPs with fine-tune properties, RSC Advances, 2013, 3, 11935-11956.
3. Md. N. Alam, S. Das, S. Batuta, N. Roy, A. Chatterjee, D. Mandal and N. A. Begum, Murraya koenegii Spreng. Leaf Extract: An Efficient Green Multifunctional Agent for the Controlled Synthesis of Au Nanoparticles, ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering, 2014, 2, 652âˆ’664.
4. S. Das, Md. N. Alam, S. Batuta, N. Roy and N. A. Begum, Exploring Comparative Antioxidant Activity of Some Popular Cultivars of Mangifera indica L., National Fruit of India, International Journal of Fruit Science, 2014, 00, 1â€“19.
5. S. Das, I. Mitra, S. Batuta, Md. N. Alam, K. Roy and N. A. Begum, Design, synthesis and exploring the quantitative structure-activity relationship of some antioxidant flavonoid analogues, Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters, 2014, 24, 5050â€“5054.
6. Md. N. Alam, A. Chatterjee, S. Das, S. Batuta, D. Mandal and N. A. Begum, Burmese grape fruit juice can trigger the â€œlogic gateâ€? like colorimetric sensing behavior of Ag nanoparticles towards toxic metal ion, RSC Advances, 2015, 5, 23419â€“23430.
7. Md. N. Alam, S. Das, S. Batuta and N. A. Begum, Tailoring the catalytic activity of Au nanoparticles synthesized by a naturally occurring green multifunctional agent, Arabian Journal of Chemistry, 2015.
8. S. Batuta, Md. A. Ali, Md. N. Alam, S. Das, N. A. Begum, Exploring the efficacy ofÂ N,N-dimethylformamide and oxalyl chloride combination as chemoselective O-formylating agent, Synthetic Communications, 2016, 46, 692-700.
International Conference on Nano Science and Technology (January 20-23, 2012), Hotel Taj Krishna, Hyderabad, India.